R-series truck FS in Louisiana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R-series truck FS in Louisiana

'Got a call this morning from the following gentleman. He had called "The Studebaker Drivers Club" and was given my name:

Charles Neal
    Covington LA
    (985) 335-0626

He purchased a property on which the following truck was left behind in a shed:

Serial #R1032675
    Model #2R10-22

The truck has no engine, and the front fenders are in the bed. The above is all I was able to glean; no photos. I am sending Mr. Neal information to advertise the truck in Turning Wheels, but he said it was fine to post it here if someone is closer to Covington and might be interested in it. If so, call him. (He has transported the truck to his home.)

I told him it sounded like $200 worth if someone had to come get it, but he said he was hoping for closer to $500. He sounds open to any serious on-site offers. Bill of Sale only. BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.
Working...
X