Talk about under described...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talk about under described...

"1955 Studebaker" It's only a President K body, nicely equipped and apparently a very decent car (overdrive too).
    Paul Johnson, Wild and Wonderful West Virginia.
    '64 Daytona Wagonaire, '64 Avanti R-1, Museum R-4 engine, '72 Gravely Model 430 with Onan engine

Car looks like it has good potential.......hood may be off due to that oversize radiator someone stuck in there!

Comment

It's a Commander. A friend of mine owned it for years, and sold it to this guy. He's done some very minor things to it and when he listed it on ebay before, his by it now was twice what my friend sold it for.

It would be a good car for someone at the right price. It's one solid hardtop.
      Last edited by mbstude; 10-10-2012, 07:01 AM.

Comment

Ya and it is rear wheel drive how rare is that?
        Candbstudebakers
        Castro Valley,
        California

Comment

Looks like a standard transmission car. Had one in a coupe. More fun than the automatic, especially with a floor shift. Under-described is right. If it was near me, Id look at it. Any idea of the location?
          Dave Warren (Perry Mason by day, Perry Como by night)

Comment

Originally posted by warrlaw1 View Post
            Looks like a standard transmission car. Had one in a coupe. More fun than the automatic, especially with a floor shift. Under-described is right. If it was near me, Id look at it. Any idea of the location?
            The listing says Robertsville, Alabama. Matthew knows the car. I don't know how far it is from Atlanta.
            You can see an overdrive knob in one of the pictures.
            Paul Johnson, Wild and Wonderful West Virginia.
            '64 Daytona Wagonaire, '64 Avanti R-1, Museum R-4 engine, '72 Gravely Model 430 with Onan engine

Comment

Yeah - how often do these come up - with the rear wheel drive option! The original owner probably forwent a radio and automatic so's he could afford the RWD upgrade. Looks solid and straight tho.
              No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Always wonder sometimes about how serious people are about selling their vehicle. Maybe they just put them up with minimal information and when it doesn't sell, "well honey, I tried to sell it but no one was interested..."

There was a black and white four door Champion up just a little while back that had a poor description as well and just a few pictures. I knew the car fifteen years ago and the seller did not have a single mention that the car was a mid-year demo model ordered by a dealer with every option you could get on that model. No one even bid on the thing...

Comment

In fairness, the seller has a ZERO transaction record. He'll either get the hang of it or give up in frustration.
                  No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Working...
                  X