Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Left Coaster's Heading East?

I have to at least ask.....

Anyone out west headed east (through Denver) that might want to make some great gas money dragging a Stude back east? (Southeast, or ?)
    Let me know...
    Jeff[8D]
    HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Jeff,

I have had good luck using the Hauling Schedule forum over on www.yesterdaystractors.com. I suspect that I have had 10 Studes delivered to me that way (including a 195" WB 5E-40).

Gary

Comment

Jeff,

I have had good luck using the Hauling Schedule forum over on www.yesterdaystractors.com. I suspect that I have had 10 Studes delivered to me that way (including a 195" WB 5E-40).

Gary

Comment

You might try the H.A.M.B board also.

I am running an empty car trailer to California from Washington State in a couple of weeks if anybody needs a car moved south.

Dick Steinkamp
        Bellingham, WA

Comment

You might try the H.A.M.B board also.

I am running an empty car trailer to California from Washington State in a couple of weeks if anybody needs a car moved south.

Dick Steinkamp
          Bellingham, WA

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Dick Steinkamp

I am running an empty car trailer to Florida from Washington State in a couple of weeks if anybody needs a car moved south.
            Hey Dick, I fixed that for you. Find me a nice '64 Commander or Challenger cheap .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Tom - Valrico, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed

Tom - Bradenton, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2514.10)
            1964 Studebaker Commander - 170 1V, 3-Speed w/OD

Comment

I am running an empty car trailer to Florida from Washington State in a couple of weeks if anybody needs a car moved south.
              Hey Dick, I fixed that for you. Find me a nice '64 Commander or Challenger cheap .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Tom - Valrico, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed

Tom - Bradenton, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2514.10)
              1964 Studebaker Commander - 170 1V, 3-Speed w/OD

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Swifster

Hey Tom...I'm STILL getting over that jaunt to South Bend and back. The most I can handle now is the measly 1,000 miles to California. [xx(] Sorry.....Florida is O..U..T

Dick Steinkamp
                Bellingham, WA

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Swifster

Hey Tom...I'm STILL getting over that jaunt to South Bend and back. The most I can handle now is the measly 1,000 miles to California. [xx(] Sorry.....Florida is O..U..T

Dick Steinkamp
                  Bellingham, WA

Comment

Got it handled...
                    Thanks!
                    Jeff[8D]

quote:Originally posted by DEEPNHOCK

Anyone out west headed east (through Denver) that might want to make some great gas money dragging a Stude back east? (Southeast, or ?)
                    Let me know...
                    Jeff[8D]

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Comment

Got it handled...
                      Thanks!
                      Jeff[8D]

quote:Originally posted by DEEPNHOCK

Let me know...
                      Jeff[8D]

Jeff

Comment

Working...
                      X