Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another sheet metal store

Anyone tried this place ?

Auto body panels, rust repair panels, Floor Pans & rocker panels for Pickup Truck, Jeep, Ford, Chevy, Wrangler, Plymouth, Dodge, Silverado, Cadillac, Cherokee

Originally posted by R2Lark View Post
    Bought their M Series floor pans, good product, great price. JS
    I was STUDEBAKER, when STUDEBAKER wasn't "KOOL".

Comment

Just looked at their website. Rocker panels for $25. I think I'll give'm a shot.
      Neil Thornton

Comment

Yes, bought panels from them several times now. Been discussed here many times previously. Like any replacement panel, they need just a little massaging to get in right. The main difference between them and Classic is the panels are generally smaller than Classic, and therefore they are a fair amount cheaper; but sometimes you don't need the whole panel.

Classic panels are fine, but if you need less panel and/or you're fixing a cheaper car, c2c is very good stuff for the money.
        Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
        Romans 15:13
        Deuteronomy 31:6
        Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

Well I considered them for my 56 Champion. First their panel for the floor was not correct although probably would have worked. Second, I sent them an email with a question or two and they didn't have the courtesy to reply.
          I found that Classic's were not quite wide enough for my need either so I went and made my own. I didn't like the Classic ones as well for the fact that they were two pieces that needed a joiner strip to connect the last few inches in front of the back seat. My center section under the front seat was perfect so didn't want to cut that out. So I made a die for my bead roller and formed the floor panels myself to fit. I did use the door sills from Classic and they needed very little adjustment and only notching for the door post.
          Nick
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X