PDA

View Full Version : Parking lot 2 door Lark Wagon

glen
09-20-2012, 09:11 AM
After spending a 4 day free weekend at the Mouse's House, in Anaheim, CA.......while out and 'bout, on Tuesday, I stumbled upon this Lark wagon, at a local Von's grocery store parking lot, about 3 miles north of the park (the corner of South Anaheim Blvd and Lincoln for those who know the area). It does have a slightly crumpled front end (I believe the hood is also out of whack) as you can see at the front right wheel well, rear bumper is sagging and some lettering is missing, but seems to be well maintained, no real rust, except at that corner and front edge on the hood. I'm guessing that it moves and not abandoned, as it currently still has its original yellow on black, California plates and a current, till 2013, orange tag! I would have gotten more pictures, but it is also being used as a SRO hotel, at the current time, and the occupant was stirring... http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.com/images/icons/icon6.png

Bullet
09-20-2012, 10:13 AM
I have seen the car along the same streets in Anaheim. Don't know the owner but it is a nice car....or was before the accident.

Mark

Mike Van Veghten
09-20-2012, 10:38 AM
Interesting, haven't seen it at any of the La Palma park meets...same area.
Though I did miss this summers meet myself..!

Mike