AC-3154 Lark Tissue/Litter Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AC-3154 Lark Tissue/Litter Box

I realize these are hard to find and Studegary has sold out, but if anyone should happen to have one for sale I'd like to obtain it for my Lark.
    John Clements
    Christchurch, New Zealand

Hi John,

I did a double-take at your subject line beacuse in North America, a litter box is usually associated with the box in which a domestic cat 'does its business'. I would love to see my cat use a tissue in conjunction with its litter box!

Even so, I don't think a little car freshener hanging from the mirror would quite handle the olfactory load with that accessory in a Studebaker.

Cheers
    \"Ahh, a bear in his natural habitat...a Studebaker!\"

51 Land Cruiser (Elsie)
    Jim Mann
    Victoria, B.C.
    Canada

Comment

Originally posted by StudeMann View Post
      Hi John,

I did a double-take at your subject line beacuse in North America, a litter box is usually associated with the box in which a domestic cat 'does its business'. I would love to see my cat use a tissue in conjunction with its litter box!

Even so, I don't think a little car freshener hanging from the mirror would quite handle the olfactory load with that accessory in a Studebaker.

Cheers
      That is ONE meaning. Don't you remember the common litter bags for cars to collect your trash in? The Studebaker tissue box has a section that lifts up to expose a litter box, for your used tissues and other discards.
      Gary L.
      Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
      Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Bob Grove had one for sale at south bend. I don't have his number but he sells under studebob on ebay
        sigpic

Packardbakerly,
        J.D.

Comment

Hi Gary,

i know what John was referring to but my first thought went to my kitty litter box which I get to scoop on a daily basis. I thought it was a funny image to imagine a kitty litter box with a tissue dispenser, especially if it was in a car.

I spent a month in Australia earlier this year and heard a few different terms for various common things, even though we in Canada use more British expressions similar to other British Commonwealth countries than in the USA.

My mother was an American so I can speak and understand both Canadian and American.

Jim
          \"Ahh, a bear in his natural habitat...a Studebaker!\"

51 Land Cruiser (Elsie)
          Jim Mann
          Victoria, B.C.
          Canada

Comment

I have 4 cats and empty their litter boxes daily, LOL. Thanks for the tip JD I'l see if I can contact Bob and make a deal.
            John Clements

Comment

Bob sold his box at the SB meet so its back to square one - if anyone locates one please let me know.
              John Clements

Comment

Originally posted by avantilover View Post
                Bob sold his box at the SB meet so its back to square one - if anyone locates one please let me know.
                Sent you a PM

Comment

Thanks to George aka Cowtown Commander, I have purchased one.

Wonderful :-)
                  John Clements

Comment

Working...
                  X