PDA

View Full Version : max Picked Again - Yes It was Rerun Last Night

Avantidon
09-17-2012, 08:39 AM
Well I guess many missed the rerun last night of American Pickers at Max's. It was rerun at 8:00 PM last evening. It was fun to watch it again as Max really did sell items to the "boys.' He even sold a toy to them. I know they will rerun it again but it will be without notice so I guess you can catch it if you watch for it. I was lucky and it was enjoyable watching it again.:D:cool:

jimmijim8
09-17-2012, 09:30 AM
Max is famous. I will be watching for the rerun. Good for Max cheers jimmijim

rodnutrandy
09-17-2012, 10:51 AM
What is the heading in that pick? I would like to tape it, but don't know what to look for. Lots of reruns are being played right now.

Avantidon
09-17-2012, 11:14 AM
Actually it is American Pickers on the History Channel and there is no heading. Even in the description of the show all it says they are picking a place of one of a kind items. The first segment of the show shows a former SAAB Dealer in Centre Hall PA which I recognized from before and because I also know where it is located just off of US 322 at the bottom of Seven Mountains in Southeastern Centre County PA. Sorry that is the best I can do for you.

studebaker-R2-4-me
09-17-2012, 11:19 AM
I missed it again but did find a link on Youtube. Here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=701H0GGVlOc

Allen

rodnutrandy
09-18-2012, 10:31 AM
Thanks for posting the link! I watched and enjoyed the link and got to see a lot of Studebaker items that I will most likely never see again!