PDA

View Full Version : Score sheet for 2012 South Bend Meet

MARSHALLR
09-16-2012, 07:51 PM
I was judged at the meet,but I did not attend the awards dinner. Is it possible to get a copy of my score sheet? I e-mailed Bob Henning. He gave me my score sheet,but I have not been able to get a score sheet.Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks,Marshall

studefan
09-16-2012, 08:04 PM
Huh? Not sure what you mean.

studegary
09-16-2012, 08:16 PM
I was judged at the meet,but I did not attend the awards dinner. Is it possible to get a copy of my score sheet? I e-mailed Bob Henning. He gave me my score sheet,but I have not been able to get a score sheet.Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks,Marshall

This is as clear as mud. You have your score sheet, but you have not been able to get your score sheet.
Please try again to explain just what you are looking for.
My understanding is that the judging sheets (score sheet) were to be sent out with the trophies that were not picked up at the banquet.

AnAvanti4Bob
09-17-2012, 03:37 PM
This was also covered in an earlier thread..I am guessing that the local chapter is still working to resolve this problem and mail out sheets and trophies...Bob

http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.com/showthread.php?64953-SDC-International-2012-Judging-sheets-Awards

MARSHALLR
09-17-2012, 05:54 PM
Sorry for the confusion.I should have previewed my posting.I see this was covered already.Thanks for the info.
Marshall