This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SDC renewals and TW sales in Omaha?

Is there going to be anyone in Omaha handling membership renewals and selling back issues of Turning wheels. Since I plan on driving up for a couple of days, I might as well renew and pick up the TW issues that I missed when I lapsed for marriage and fatherhood

Jeff T.

"I'm getting nowhere as fast as I can"
    The Replacements.
    \"I\'m getting nowhere as fast as I can\"
    The Replacements.

Membership renewals will be handled by Cornerstone registration at the Omaha meet. As far as back issues there may be an SDC booth at the meet giving away free back issues for people wanting to join.
    Otherwise some vendors there may be selling some. Back issues likewise may be ordered from Cornerstone registration. There sometimes is an ad in TW telling people how to order back issues or ask Mark from Cornerstone at the meet.
    Frank van Doorn
    Omaha, Ne.
    1962 GT Hawk 289 4 speed
    1941 Champion streetrod, R-2 Powered, GM 200-4R trans.
    1952 V-8 232 Commander State "Starliner" hardtop OD

Comment

Membership renewals will be handled by Cornerstone registration at the Omaha meet. As far as back issues there may be an SDC booth at the meet giving away free back issues for people wanting to join.
      Otherwise some vendors there may be selling some. Back issues likewise may be ordered from Cornerstone registration. There sometimes is an ad in TW telling people how to order back issues or ask Mark from Cornerstone at the meet.
      Frank van Doorn
      Omaha, Ne.
      1962 GT Hawk 289 4 speed
      1941 Champion streetrod, R-2 Powered, GM 200-4R trans.
      1952 V-8 232 Commander State "Starliner" hardtop OD

Comment

I have quite a few back issues of TW if you would send me a list of issues you want I could bring them to Omaha. we could work out the price now or later. Studedick

Comment

I have quite a few back issues of TW if you would send me a list of issues you want I could bring them to Omaha. we could work out the price now or later. Studedick

Comment

Working...
          X