Will be in south bend in may---order now--don't wait

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will be in south bend in may---order now--don't wait

I have just send in an ad for Turning wheels to cover 6 months about going to South Bend in May for the Swap Meet, the ad is short and sweet but it does have free shipping for large items bought from me. I have lots of sheet metal and other large items a few frames, one nice 8' 62 truck bed no fenders, engines, transmissions, some rear ends no TT's at this time. My plan during the time from now and till May is to have good sheet metal blasted and repaired by a pro body man, then primed , with a request and a deposit I can have what ever one wants done and ready to go, all item must be paid for before I leave for South Bend, if you are interested call me at 510-266-2522 or e-mail me at candbstudebakers@sbcglobal.net please don't use the forum PM system as a I have no record of any responses from me to you. don't wait until the last minute for a request of a piece that need to be repaired and time gets short near the end, also space is limited to my pick up truck bed and my car trailer, I have done this before and know what I'am doing and how much I can carry, call and ask any questions please.....Bob
    Candbstudebakers
    Castro Valley,
    California

I'll give ya 50 cent Bob. jimmijim
    sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Comment

Ya for what??
      Candbstudebakers
      Castro Valley,
      California

Comment

If you bring Patrick wiffya. jimmijim
        Originally posted by candbstudebakers View Post
        Ya for what??
        sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Comment

Just bumping this back up, need people to see and respond.
          Candbstudebakers
          Castro Valley,
          California

Comment

Working...
          X