Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 57 President progress part 6

Hello fellas,

I have being away for a while and I have dome a couple of this to my 57 President I wanted to shared. Most of the chrome is in.

1957 Studebaker President Sedan 57H-W6 2606

Always liked those hood ornaments.

Looking good - keep us posted.

Comment

Really looking NICE!
      No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Pretty color!! Lots of good work you've done there.

Don't make us wait so long for the next update. I've missed you and your car.

Comment

I will be updating more often asim working more on it. Thanks for the feedback.

Comment

We'll I'll be durned

We'll I'll be durned if it isn't Yankme. How ya doin bud? jimmijim here. Did ya ever get the rear stabilizer assembly from your parts car that I'm still awaiting? Maybe you plum forgot. Oh well. cheers. your friend jimmijim
            sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Comment

Oh, my. That baby is a beaut!
              ~Matt Connor
              '59 Lark 2-door

Comment

Hello JimJim,

Glad to hear from you buddy. No i haven't forgotten about you, believe it or not I still haven't gone by the yard where I have the parts car,but I will be going soon I need to use those bumpers on mine.

Comment

Hello, Beautiful 57! Always admired the 57's. Was wondering if you need a nice grille?
                  sigpic1957 Packard Clipper Country Sedan

"There's nothing stronger than the heart of a volunteer"
                  Lt. Col. Jimmy Doolittle
                  "I have a great memory for forgetting things" Number 1 son, Lee Chan

Comment

Originally posted by 57pack View Post
                    Hello, Beautiful 57! Always admired the 57's. Was wondering if you need a nice grille?
                    Thank you.... I have a grill waiting for me to install, rechrome it. Thanks for the offer.

Comment

wowser

Wowser, chrome plated stainless. That is the first one I've ever seen. Definitely an over the top custom. jimmijim
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by jimmijim8; 09-04-2012, 06:24 AM. Reason: 23456y7u8i9o
                      sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Comment

Originally posted by jimmijim8 View Post
                        Wowser, chrome plated stainless. That is the first one I've ever seen. Definitely an over the top custom. jimmijim
                        Last I checked the '57 grills aren't stainless, they are aluminum. At that is the way on the '57 and '58 grills that have come through my possession....
                        Dylan Wills
                        Everett, Wa.

1961 Lark 4 door wagon
                        1961 Lark 4 door wagon #2 (Wife's car!)
                        1955 VW Beetle (Went to the dark side)
                        1914 Ford Model T

Comment

Well.I believe you to be correct but it's chrome now. cheers

Comment

Working...
                          X