Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone seen a cab forward in Munfordsville Ky.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone seen a cab forward in Munfordsville Ky.

At the last Studebaker meet in Tennessee I had a gentleman tell me he thought he saw a Cab forward (1936-1940) at an antique shop sitting outside and in rough shape. He thought it was right off of the Interstate near Munfordsville Kentucky. I was wondering if anyone had been around that area and could let me know if it is true since I am in need of many parts for my truck. My Dad and I want to road trip but only if we can have a chance to pull the trailor and hopefully haul one home.

Thanks for any help

I guess I should also ask if anyone knows of any cab forwards in the southeast that might be bought reasonably?

Comment

I guess I should also ask if anyone knows of any cab forwards in the southeast that might be bought reasonably?

Comment

I can look next Thursday as I drive past there every thursday.....let me know if ya want me to look for it

OK I lied....I'll do it again for the "right" car, I love the chase.....
        It is an addiction!

Comment

I can look next Thursday as I drive past there every thursday.....let me know if ya want me to look for it

OK I lied....I'll do it again for the "right" car, I love the chase.....
          It is an addiction!

Comment

Working...
          X