Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Speaking of cool, collectable Chevrolets...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speaking of cool, collectable Chevrolets...

Woo-hoo:

Page Not Found. Here are some quick links to the top Mecum Auctions pages to get you back on track quickly.

Check out the size of that alternator drive pulley!

Nice car. I wonder if any others from the cited run of about 57 survive. BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

I guess not wanting it to spin too fast. cheers jimmijim
    sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Comment

very cool car never had heard of or seen one before.

Comment

That is a real nice car, Bob. Typically I like the '61, then the '62, then the '63, then the '64 last, in that order, but that is a nice-looking '63. I think those were pretty good cars too from what I've always heard...of course I never heard of anyone having one with that engine!

My grandparents had a new '63 Bel Air wagon, light green, fawn interior, dog dish caps, blackwalls, 283, Powerglide, and "positive traction" as Grandpa called it! I remember it holding up well.

I always wished Chevy had put a place in the dash on those cars for a tach...like Stude! It looks so 'tacked' on (no pun intended).
        Bill Pressler
        Kent, OH
        (formerly Greenville, PA)
        Currently owned: 1966 Cruiser, Timberline Turquoise, 26K miles
        Formerly owned: 1963 Lark Daytona Skytop R1, Ermine White
        1964 Daytona Hardtop, Strato Blue
        1966 Daytona Sports Sedan, Niagara Blue Mist
        All are in Australia now

Comment

Working...
        X