Beachwood New Jersey Sept. 16, 2012 Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beachwood New Jersey Sept. 16, 2012 Sunday

I do not represent the Garden State Chapter, however, I do attend this meet each year. Simply put don't miss a great time. Great view, easy access, fun, food, and Studebakers!!!
    CENTRAL NEW JERSEY..Come or we'll whack ya!!!

Hello jg61hawk, I have to 2nd your motion. I attended the Beachwood show only once so far, 2 years ago(I didn't attend last year because my car was not running). The members of the chapter and the show are a class act, not to mention the location of the show right on water, it can't get any better.

Here is another plug, how about the Studebaker gathering and tour of the Weasel factory on Sept 8th. I have made my plans to attend that as well.

I'm am not a representative of either chapter, just an enthusiastic Stude owner.

By the way, I consider myself to live in Central New Jersey, Monroe Township 08831, where are you?

Todd

Comment

Here are pictures from the Beachwood show 2010. Enjoy

You might have to copy and paste that link into internet explorer, I am not sure if I inserted it correctly.

Comment

Oops, try this link instead if the one in the previous reply doesn't work.

Comment

Since you put it that way I'll be there?
          Jim Rostron

Comment

It's at least an hour for me but since I dont want to get whacked I guess I should go.

Comment

Jet Green: In Middletown 07748

Comment

I have been there in the past however this year I'll be moving that weekend so it is going to be a no go. Know it will be a great time there on the water. Great food and all the time totalk Studebakers.
                sigpicSee you in the future as I write about our past

Comment

How about an address?

Comment

Originally posted by jg61hawk View Post
                    Jet Green: In Middletown 07748
                    Ok JG, I just needed a little reminder. I met you last summer at the Gettysburg meet, but I did not have my Daytona there.

Todd

Comment

The meet is right on Beachwood Beach in Beachwood, NJ. In the parking lot right next to the gorgeous water!!! Easy to get to, just go to Mapquest.com.
                      1957 Studebaker Champion 2 door. Staten Island, New York.

"Education is not the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think." -Albert Einstein

Comment

BUMP TO FIRST LINE FIRST PAGE. Oh you thought some new post was here....No. Just show up with or without a car.. Beachwood is very nice.. I'll be there along with my Jersey friend...Tommy Gun, I mean Tom Gon (witness protection program).

Comment

Thanks for the bump Guys , The day of the show phone # is 732 600 3710 The show is off Clubhouse rd. at the Beachwood Beach , Its getting close

Comment

Here is big bump to the front of the line. Next weekend folks.

Comment

Final Bump to the top. If you are within 2 hours of Exit 80 on the Garden State Parkway and miss this then you are missing a great time. I would drive two hours to make a show like this in another state. It's not a Zone Meet that lasts for days with a hotel on site but it is a large Chapter Meet that you could easily convert in your mind to a nice vacation. Come for the entire weekend at the real Jersey Shore. The real Jersey Shore is calm, relaxing, lots of nice people, food, and a generally enjoyable place.

Comment

Working...
                              X