61 Hawk rim specs and picture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 61 Hawk rim specs and picture

I have a 61 Hawk with an assortment of unknown (but not Hawk) rims. I say not Hawk because none of the rims are 4.5 inch rims. I don't want to go back to the narrow stock rim on the other hand I wish I had at least one stock rim so I could find out what the offset measurement is, as it may be helpful in selecting wider rims. Anybody know what the stock offset is? Also, it work be greatly appreciated if anyone with a picture of a stock steel rim could post it. Thanks.

PS, I have search the internet for hours locking for both a picture and the measurement I ask for here: I cannot believe I couldn't find what I was looking for.

All I can tell you is that stock wheels are 15x 4.5 wide. My wheels are 15x6 and 3&1/2" backspace.
    Oglesby,Il.

Comment

Ken; here is part of what you asked for, this is a 1961 Stude. 4.5X15 Budd Wheel, they were all Silver in '61.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2096.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.7 KB
ID:	1675183

Here is the same wheel with StudeDave57's '65 Cruiser Wheel Vintiques 6 or 7 inch wide X15 generic unilug wheel.
      It is not really compatable with a Stude. Hubcap or a Wheel Cover.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2095.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	97.2 KB
ID:	1675184
      StudeRich
      Second Generation Stude Driver,
      Proud '54 Starliner Owner
      SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Thanks for the responses and the picture. I will keep searching for the offset measurement.

Comment

Working...
        X