Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

try.....carnut.com.....for STUDE photos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• try.....carnut.com.....for STUDE photos...

This site has many photos of all brands, interesting to look at and a great help for documentation. You can see the first series '48 Studebaker truck and the second series Studebaker truck---June 1948. Many orphan cars including Crosley which was also built in Indiana...Brad

George McDowell has a great site he has operated for at least 10 years. We here in Doodah love our "local boy done good".

carnut.com
    auto hobby pages
    georgemcdowell.com

Chris Pile
    The Studebaker Special
    Midway Chapter SDC
    The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

George McDowell has a great site he has operated for at least 10 years. We here in Doodah love our "local boy done good".

carnut.com
      auto hobby pages
      georgemcdowell.com

Chris Pile
      The Studebaker Special
      Midway Chapter SDC
      The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

There's been a link to 'carnut' on this SDC site home page for quite a while. -Go to 'resources,then pictures-carnut is at the bottom.
        Carnut is a great site,but I do have one problem with it.For 1961,there are about 9 or 10 Hawks,but none are '61.Makes me wonder about his accuracy of other years and models.

LaSalle,Il
        61Hawk
        Oglesby,Il.

Comment

There's been a link to 'carnut' on this SDC site home page for quite a while. -Go to 'resources,then pictures-carnut is at the bottom.
          Carnut is a great site,but I do have one problem with it.For 1961,there are about 9 or 10 Hawks,but none are '61.Makes me wonder about his accuracy of other years and models.

LaSalle,Il
          61Hawk
          Oglesby,Il.

Comment

I guess I should look at the home page once in a while, but I am bookmarked to just jump on the chat........Brad
            quote:Originally posted by 52hawk

LaSalle,Il
            61Hawk

Comment

I guess I should look at the home page once in a while, but I am bookmarked to just jump on the chat........Brad
              quote:Originally posted by 52hawk

LaSalle,Il
              61Hawk

Comment

Working...
              X