Photos of the memorobilia room at the IM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photos of the memorobilia room at the IM

Did anybody take any photos of the memorobila room at the IM this year? I was in there for set up and tear down and one time on Welcome night but never had a camera with me.
    Thanks
    Chris Dresbach

No, I probably should have, but didn't. Thanks for all the items you brought, however. That Newman/Altman inventory book was interesting..
    64 GT Hawk (K7)
    1970 Avanti (R3)

Comment

I'm hoping someone took photos, too. I was so busy all week that I never even got a chance to stop in at the host hotel.

Comment

Go to the Toy Studebaker Collectors Club forum. A lot of pictures were posted today.
        You will like the coverage.

For those who collect toys and models of Studebaker vehicles.-Toy Studebaker Collectors' Club Forum Topics-Joining Information, and Forum Questions.-The Welcome Wagon (a Conestoga wagon, of course!)

Last edited by Gary1953; 08-07-2012, 04:25 PM.
        Gary Sanders
        Nixa, MO

Comment

Gary,
          Thanks for the posting of those neat Studebaker model cars.

\"QUIGLEY DOWN UNDER\"
          MELBOURNE.

Comment

Originally posted by 64V-K7 View Post
            No, I probably should have, but didn't. Thanks for all the items you brought, however. That Newman/Altman inventory book was interesting..
            No problem, that's actually one of four N&A books that I have. I just think that one is the most interesting because it includes all of those serial numbers for just Studebakers. The oldest one I have is from 1954 and is all Packard and also has serial numbers.
            Chris Dresbach

Comment

Here's the ones I took on Tuesday.
              Attached Files

Comment

And the ones I took on Friday.
                Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for the pic John. Looks like the reflective tape I put on my '37 really stands out!
                  Chris Dresbach

Comment

Oh yeah, I didn't notice the tape until you mentioned it. Neat!
                    I'm glad somebody else took pictures. When I went back Friday I took some more pics and skipped over some thinking I had already gotten them.

Comment

Working...
                    X