53/54 gage cluster wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interior: 53/54 gage cluster wanted

Actually, if anyone has just the closeouts for the 54 Commander gage cluster that would be ok.
    Also interested in the 53 Commander cluster (with closeouts), if anyone has that assembly they'd be interested in selling.

Let me know what you have and how much you want for it.

Thanks

Mike

Note: this will be going into my new 54 Conestoga that's currently a Champian.

'Shouldn't be a problem, Mike; they're even on sale! BP

Close-up of the top third of the advertisement:

We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

I wondered why the price was so low on that 56J engine, then I realized it doesn't come with an air cleaner.

Comment

i've got the gauge clusters, not sure what you mean by closeouts. PM me and I'll dig them out tommorrow and send you some pictures.
        Russ
        Originally posted by Mike Van Veghten View Post
        Actually, if anyone has just the closeouts for the 54 Commander gage cluster that would be ok.
        Also interested in the 53 Commander cluster (with closeouts), if anyone has that assembly they'd be interested in selling.

Let me know what you have and how much you want for it.

Thanks

Mike

Note: this will be going into my new 54 Conestoga that's currently a Champian.

Russ Shop Foreman \"Rusty Nut Garage\"
        53 2R6 289 5SpdOD (driver)
        57 SH (project)
        60 Lark VIII 2dr sd (driver)

Comment

I have some NOS ones,don't know if they are 53 or 54.
          Frank van Doorn
          Omaha, Ne.
          1962 GT Hawk 289 4 speed
          1941 Champion streetrod, R-2 Powered, GM 200-4R trans.
          1952 V-8 232 Commander State "Starliner" hardtop OD

Comment

Working...
          X