Jamming Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamming Out

Well, I really, really wanted to go to the meet in South Bend, but seeing as I didn't get home from my job until early yesterday morning, my time window for driving there in the '64 convertible was pretty well gone. I went on line and checked airlines and flight availability to cities like Indianapolis, Chicago, Hamilton, and Toronto, with the thought of flying there and renting a car, but the cheapest airfare was still $645, and that was from Great Falls to ORD, and I would still have a few hours driving time on each end of the flight. Plus all the built-in hassles that go with air travel these days.

So I am going to chill out at home.

I had booked a room at the Motel 6 on U.S. 31, and had agreed to share that with Dick Clemens. The room is still booked, and the motel staff know to expect Dick to occupy it. I sent Dick an e-mail to let him know, but haven't heard back yet, so I thought I'd better mention it here.

So, my apologies to all the Studebaker friends that I expected to see at the Meet. I know that I would enjoy the meet if I went anyway, but somehow the process of getting there is more than I can cope with right now.
    Gord Richmond, within Weasel range of the Alberta Badlands
Working...
X