PDA

View Full Version : Studebaker on GearZ!

michelle
07-26-2012, 08:57 AM
Happy Thursday all!

Someone in our local club suggested that we send in pics and our story to one of the TV shows that features folks' resto projects. On a whim, I sent some stuff to Stacey David's GearZ and guess what - they responded and said they'd feature our project on the show in the upcoming season!!!!! :D:D:D:D

WOO HOO! Our little Studebaker Lark is going to be on TV!!!! GO STUDEBAKER!!!!

Michelle

FlatheadGeo
07-26-2012, 09:01 AM
Congratulations!!! Well done!

rodnutrandy
07-26-2012, 10:30 AM
I also got a e-mail from rattletrap productions wanting to feature my truck. Seems funny they would be going after Studebakers that way. Hope to see both on gearz this season.

JimC
07-26-2012, 10:34 AM
Congratulations! I can't wait to see the episode. There couldn't be a more deserving little car. Side note, if you ever get bored with that Lark, let me know and I'll send you my address :woot:

michelle
07-26-2012, 10:18 PM
Congratulations! I can't wait to see the episode. There couldn't be a more deserving little car. Side note, if you ever get bored with that Lark, let me know and I'll send you my address :woot:

Hee hee hee, thanks JimC! :) It's so exciting to get exposure for the Studebaker Nation! I gave props to all you guys on the forum for all the great advice in my writeup to rattletrap productions.... maybe they'll mention the club in the segment. I have the feeling Studes are going to be getting more attention here in the next few years as new people come into the classic car hobby wanting to work on projects that are more unique. :)

michelle
07-26-2012, 10:19 PM
I also got a e-mail from rattletrap productions wanting to feature my truck. Seems funny they would be going after Studebakers that way. Hope to see both on gearz this season.

Wouldn't that be awesome! You'll have to let us know if yours gets featured! :)

Warren Webb
07-27-2012, 03:25 AM
Stacy David isnt afraid to do some unusual things on his show. Thats what makes it entertaining & different from the rest seen on tv. Recently I enjoyed the transformation of a Mazda Miata into a real V-8 screamer & another show hot rodding a cab over International!