PDA

View Full Version : International

bill heston
07-24-2012, 07:40 AM
What is the best day to atend if you can only get one day to enjoy all the Studebakers
Bill H.

Bob Bryant
07-24-2012, 07:53 AM
There are others better informed, but I have seen comments that Thursday is a good day because of the judging and Concours. That is the day I hope to make the event.

61Lark
07-24-2012, 07:59 AM
If you want to see "all the Studebakers" then Thursday is the best day. Make sure you have an extra set of batteries for your camera, sun screen and a comfortable pair of shoes.

Nick

Stu Chapman
07-24-2012, 08:10 AM
What is the best day to atend if you can only get one day to enjoy all the Studebakers
Bill H.

Thursday for sure.
Stu Chapman

warrlaw1
07-24-2012, 09:15 AM
I had to cancel my reservations for this year. Friday, end of the month, I have to be here at work. That would have left me only Saturday and I guess not much left to see. Oh well, the PSMCDs won't be far behind. Enjoy, all. Post lots of pictures for us poor little cinderellas.

Bob Henning
07-24-2012, 09:34 AM
Bill,
I echo everyone else. Come Thursday, bring sunscreen, enjoy the cars, then go downtown and enjoy them again. Then go to Fun Night, eat Polish Buffet, enjoy the music, go outside in the Parking Lot, and enjoy the cars yet again. You see the common denominator. Be prepared, you will make new friends, have fun, and your feet will hurt. Bring your camera, you will need it. Also, please bring Sunny weather.....

Dave, I am preparing for 300 cars at the Proving Ground on Saturday, so if you can sneak away, put the cruise control on, and come to South Bend.

Drive safe,
Bob Henning
Co-Chair