PDA

View Full Version : For studefan

Bob Langer
07-23-2012, 06:53 PM
Jeff, thought you might like to see this. I dont know if your Dad remembers me but tell him I said hello.

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff143/regnalbob/Bradelclaim001.jpg

studefan
07-23-2012, 07:54 PM
Bob, we all remember you and your family. Frank, Red, and Al - the Langer Brothers Studebaker dealer in West View, PA. I can't remember which one was your dad though.

That claim above is awesome. My dad said he bought the 63 Avanti new at another Pittsburgh dealer but brought it to your dad's dealership to have the sagging headliners replaced and a repaint (gold). Note, the car only had 1450 miles on it when this work was done in 1966.

My parents did purchase the 57 Silver Hawk and the 62 GT Hawk from your dad's dealership (Langer Brothers). I wonder if you have that paperwork.

This is really cool. Thanks for sharing Bob. Jeff

Bob Langer
07-23-2012, 08:40 PM
Bob, we all remember you and your family. Frank, Red, and Al - the Langer Brothers Studebaker dealer in West View, PA. I can't remember which one was your dad though.

That claim above is awesome. My dad said he bought the 63 Avanti new at another Pittsburgh dealer but brought it to your dad's dealership to have the sagging headliners replaced and a repaint (gold). Note, the car only had 1450 miles on it when this work was done in 1966.

My parents did purchase the 57 Silver Hawk and the 62 GT Hawk from your dad's dealership (Langer Brothers). I wonder if you have that paperwork.

This is really cool. Thanks for sharing Bob. Jeff

Jeff, I dont have any paperwork on the other two cars, but I do remember them. My Dad was Frank. There was another brother Ed who was the salesman. All are deceased.

I can remember when your Dad brought the Avanti in to be painted.