PDA

View Full Version : Christine got new shoes

starliner62
07-23-2012, 03:50 PM
Getting ready for our trip to South Bend. Christine got a new exhaust system, new tires on Ford rims and the A/C is almost installed.
The tail pipes are really funky and will be redone when we get back. The guy that did the exhaust work is good, but I don't think he really understood how I wanted the pipes to come out. She does sound really nice.
The rims are 15x6.5 off of a 93 Crown Vic. They are close at the rear fenders but work well. The car rides excellent and steers much, much better.
We took the two barrel intake off and replaced it with a four barrel, edelbrock 500 set up. She runs really well. What a difference.
I have to get a couple of fittings for the Air conditioner and hopefully we will be ready to ride.
The pic is a cheap phone picture and the car has no hubcaps at the moment. I will pick up the new Studebaker stickers in the morning to cover the Ford emblems on the hubcaps.

Bordeaux Daytona
07-23-2012, 04:42 PM
Looks good, can't wait to see it in person.

Bamajak
07-23-2012, 05:51 PM
See you at the North Carolina SDC tri-State meet in Sept in the NC mountains..............

Corvanti
07-23-2012, 06:38 PM
y'all don't know how much i was hoping i'd be able to meet up with the folks gathering in Mt. Airy for the trip!!!

looking forward to Joe's reports. :!:

mbstude
07-23-2012, 07:53 PM
Jamie, I can't tell you how happy I am that you guys are driving her to South Bend. :cool::cool::cool: See you there!