1966 Cruiser 69000 miles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1966 Cruiser 69000 miles

If anyone is interested before I list it on another site, in a low milage car that is in exellent shape. Priced at 6000.00 send an e-mail for more info or pictures. Was repainted in 1994. Have posted pictures before.
    Attached Files

Very nice car and well appointed!

Mark

Comment

The white seats & door panels are outstanding! Should sell well, especially if the a/c works.
      59 Lark wagon, now V-8, H.D. auto!
      60 Lark convertible V-8 auto
      61 Champ 1/2 ton 4 speed
      62 Champ 3/4 ton 5 speed o/drive
      62 Champ 3/4 ton auto
      62 Daytona convertible V-8 4 speed & 62 Cruiser, auto.
      63 G.T. Hawk R-2,4 speed
      63 Avanti (2) R-1 auto
      64 Zip Van
      66 Daytona Sport Sedan(327)V-8 4 speed
      66 Cruiser V-8 auto

Comment

Agree with Warren!!!!!
        1957 Studebaker Champion 2 door. Staten Island, New York.

"Education is not the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think." -Albert Einstein

Comment

Do you still have the free cellular phone?

Beautiful car.
          '63 Lark Custom, 259 v8, auto, child seat

"Your friendly neighborhood Studebaker evangelist"

Comment

Very nice with V-8 and A/C. My '66 Commander only has 35k original miles but it's a 194 CID, 3-speed std trans with even the radio delete option.
            edp/NC
            \'63 Avanti
            \'66 Commander

Comment

Originally posted by edpjr View Post
              /Cut/with even the radio delete option.
              Make that without a Radio Ed, there was no Radio delete option.
              No Studebaker that I know of, came with a Radio as standard equipment except a '55 Speedster and the Avanti.

I do not for sure about the Studebaker-Packards, but I have never seen one without a Push Button, Wonder Bar Deluxe signal seeking Radio.
              StudeRich
              Second Generation Stude Driver,
              Proud '54 Starliner Owner
              SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Rich, I'm too lazy to check, but I think I've seen a factory photo of a '64 Avanti interior, black inside, with a woodgrained filler plate where the radios normally are.

UPDATE: Here's a link to that factory photo:

Last edited by Bill Pressler; 07-22-2012, 10:46 AM. Reason: added link
                Bill Pressler
                Kent, OH
                (formerly Greenville, PA)
                Currently owned: 1966 Cruiser, Timberline Turquoise, 26K miles
                Formerly owned: 1963 Lark Daytona Skytop R1, Ermine White
                1964 Daytona Hardtop, Strato Blue
                1966 Daytona Sports Sedan, Niagara Blue Mist
                All are in Australia now

Comment

I like the interior. If you need 6 g for it I would give it a thorough detail. inside -outside and under the hood. Should sell then. cheers jimmijim
                  sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Comment

Thank you for the complments about the car. It looks as good close up, head liner is perfect no stains. Has new exhaust all the way, new battery. Runs and drives good. Documentation from estate sale in 93 till present for milage. Has all books that come with it.

Comment

Originally posted by StudeRich View Post
                      No Studebaker that I know of, came with a Radio as standard equipment except a '55 Speedster and the Avanti.

I do not for sure about the Studebaker-Packards, but I have never seen one without a Push Button, Wonder Bar Deluxe signal seeking Radio.
                      Rich, I believe radios were an option on Avantis. The productions orders foo my (former) 5420 listed a 66A radio push and the window sticker Richard Quinn made for me for 5527 shows a radio as 67A RADIO AM FM $154.50. Also, the low miles R-1 Avanti I brought back from England had no radio, just a tan matching blank. It was bought in the US and taken to England so it wasn't some kind of foreign special situation.
                      Paul Johnson, Wild and Wonderful West Virginia.
                      '64 Daytona Wagonaire, '64 Avanti R-1, Museum R-4 engine, '72 Gravely Model 430 with Onan engine

Comment

Radios were an option in 1958 Packards. Only the push button variety - manual tune was not available in them.
                        Gary L.
                        Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
                        Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Ya learn something every day. I've owned six Studes since 1973 and all had radioes except the '66. I love the little car but if ever there were a bare bones vehicle, this one is it.

edp/NC
                          \'63 Avanti
                          \'66 Commander

Comment

Working...
                          X