• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lark gasser at the Syracuse Nats

Found in the 'for sale' corral:

$11,900.
    Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
    Romans 15:13
    Deuteronomy 31:6
    Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Does it have a straight axle in front? I can't tell from the pictures.
    "In the heart of Arkansas."
    Searcy, Arkansas
    1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
    1952 2R pickup

Comment

Yep, it's a Speedway front clip. Ties in about halfway back. Looks like good workmanship too.
      Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
      Romans 15:13
      Deuteronomy 31:6
      Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

Hi Bob, I saw it there and agree, It's done pretty nicely if your interested in a gasser. Did you happen to see the 54 2-door post in the big field. It was a painted a very nice silver and sported a nice red leather interior. The owner was canadien and offered up that the seats and most of the interior were from a 1998 Izuize. A really first rate car.

I,m sorry that I missed you there.

Murray
        Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain !

http://sites.google.com/site/intrigu...tivehistories/

(/url) https://goo.gl/photos/ABBDQLgZk9DyJGgr5

Comment

Working...
        X