PDA

View Full Version : Body building tour...Chris Dresbach?

Bill Pressler
07-20-2012, 05:26 AM
Chris, will that still take place Wednesday a.m., do you know?

Thank you.

Bob Henning
07-20-2012, 06:53 AM
Bill,
Yes, it will. We are having our final meeting with the owners this Tuesday. Long story, and too long for here, nothing earth shattering, just didn't know who was going to have the keys to the building the week of the International. Insurance is taken care of, and we are going to have it. There will be announcments of times on the PA at the Fairgrounds and a posting at the Registration Desk. I will ask to have an announcement at the SDC Meeting on Tuesday.

Bob Henning

Bill Pressler
07-20-2012, 10:38 AM
Bob, so it is still looking like Wed. a.m.? I have a Studebaker dealer friend who will probably have to return to OH with his son Wed. morning but he'd enjoy seeing the Body Building before they leave.

Bob Henning
07-21-2012, 09:24 PM
I will post something as soon as this thing is nailed down. Please check back here and hopefully your friend can get in the building. When one walks out into the building for the first time, it's pretty cool to see what a huge place it really is.

Bob H.

Bill Pressler
07-22-2012, 06:21 AM
Thanks Bob!

Bob Henning
07-23-2012, 10:33 AM
Just a bump to let everyone know that the details should be pretty much done on Wednesday or so, of this week.

Will post when they are finalized.

Chris_Dresbach
07-23-2012, 04:48 PM
Ok the informal story is exactly what Bob said. As of this posting we are looking at 8:00am Wednesday morning. I will make the "official" announcment here this week. Waiting to hear back on a couple things, but if you want to go, don't worry. We will make sure that everything you need to know will be announced both here and when you are here in SB. If you have any questions please direct them to either myself, Tim Janowiak, or Bob.