Nice '55 Prez in Yakima, Wa.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice '55 Prez in Yakima, Wa.

This looks like a good buy, I'm not familiar with this car but it looks pretty solid.

That looks like a deal for a running, driving Stude!
    No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Such a nice example of a top- line Studebaker!

Comment

Nits 1st:

Arm rests are on the wrong side (downhill end is to the rear of the car)

And those unnecessary chrome pieces on the instrument dials are upside down

But--WHO CARES? If it weren't for the fact that 1) it's a jillion miles away from me and 2) I don't have a spare $2500 (or thereabouts) lying around loose, I'd be on this quicker than stink on...well, YOU KNOW!

John
        Last edited by Johnnywiffer; 07-21-2012, 03:41 PM.

Comment

If I was out somewhere near Washington State with my dolly trailer at the moment, I'd snap it up, tow it back yo Prince Edward Island, re-convert it back to 6 Volt with a trunk mounted battery and BIG cables, and go from there. However, I have a big 6,000+ kilometer trip in a big loop to Quebec, Ontario, South Bend, Missouri, Ohio, the Carolinas, Kentucky, Tennessee, Pennsylvania, Massachusitts, & Maine to do starting less than a week from now, but otherwise.... I LOVE those 55 Presidents, and that one is about my fav two-tone in a 55 Pres.

Comment

This is how to get into the Stude hobby with a running, driving, presentable classic for cheap! Shoot, the chrome on the grill even looks good and accessory fog lights to boot.

I will go through Yakima tomorrow on my way to Central Oregon, but too many cars and not enough garages as it is...but I'm tempted.
            Dick Steinkamp
            Bellingham, WA

Comment

Maybe buy it Dick, a quick wash and sell for a profit?
              John Clements
              Christchurch, New Zealand

Comment

Has anyone bought this car yet--or dealing on it? I called but no answer.

John

Comment

If someone buys it, I'm sure some local SDC members could temporarily store it, if necessary.
                  63 Avanti R1 2788
                  1914 Stutz Bearcat
                  (George Barris replica)

Washington State

Comment

Working...
                  X