PDA

View Full Version : Clarence Foster

Pat Dilling
07-17-2012, 11:23 PM
I am sad to report that longtime SDC member Clarence Foster passed away last Friday after several months of illness. Clarence and his wife Amy were charter members of the Karel Staple chapter in the Sacramento area. Clarence was an institution in the chapter and longtime keeper of the "50-50 bucket" selling tickets on every occasion. Most often he provided a joke or a poke with every ticket sold. We will all miss him a lot. There will be a memorial service in Nevada City on Saturday, July 21st at 11AM. The memorial will be held at Hooper and Weaver Mortuary, the address is 459 Hollow Way, Nevada City, CA 95959.

His son Ray made the following request: " If any of the members would like to send emails to me for my Mom Iíd be happy to share with her. Mom and Dad never got into computers but I know many of your members have. Ask that they place my Dadís name in the subject line so I know why I am receiving the email. ray@rffconst.com

Sdude
07-18-2012, 04:36 PM
16390 Here's an advance picture from the cover of next month's Hawk Talks. This was Clarence at our Zone Meet in 2009. Clarence will be greatly missed. All our hearts go out to Amy.