• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thermometer

What is the value of this thermometer?
    Attached Files

Originally posted by 00RACER View Post
    What is the value of this thermometer?
    Paul, these were an Eastwood item, that for some reason or another, never made it into their catalog. They had a skid of them at their big sale they held before they moved from Malvern Pa to Pottstown Pa. I think they were 10 bucks a piece at that time, I forget the year, but it's been a while. I've got one, and I know where another is that may be sold in the near future. They pop up at swap meets every now and then, so, value?????
    Jim
    I was STUDEBAKER, when STUDEBAKER wasn't "KOOL".

Comment

I don't need a thermometer. My Studebaker came factory equipped with a weather station:

If my Studebaker is wet, it's raining. If it's white, it's snowing. If the Studebaker casts a shadow, the sun is shining. If the Studebaker vapor locks, it's hot outside. If the Stude's windshield is coated with ice, there is a frost. If the ice is thick, it's a heavy frost. If the Studebaker is missing, TORNADO!!

All the same, if I had a spare $5 or maybe $10 and found one so priced at a swap meet, I'd buy it. Not saying that's what it's worth, that's just what I would pay.
      '63 Lark Custom, 259 v8, auto, child seat

"Your friendly neighborhood Studebaker evangelist"

Comment

I remember them around Hersey about 20 years ago for around the $19.99 figure. They are not old but a repop so that has to be considered.
        sigpic

Home of the Fried Green Tomato

"IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ , 1966 Daytona , 1965 Daytona Wagonaire

Comment

I have a different Studebaker thermometer, given to me by the man who did the paint and body work on my truck. he's in to antiques and bought it at auction in a box of items.
          Randy Wilkin
          1946 M5 Streetrod
          Hillsboro,Ohio 45133

Comment

Working...
          X