SDC Contacts on Web Site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SDC Contacts on Web Site

Since I don't know who is responsible for keeping the SDC Contact List up to date on the Web Site, I would like to point out that the Director listed for the Crossroads Zone is not Tom Curtis. In fact, Tom was replaced somer time ago by Bob Henning and Bob was replaced by Cliff Tattersall in a recent election. For some reason though, Frank Van Doorn did get listed when he replaced Jim Rapp. Perhaps someone can see that this listing is corrected.
    Stu Chapman

Stu, since our Webmaster is the person that receives the info that needs changing is Mark Wheeler at Cornerstone, he would be the one to contact to have the changes made. Unless I am misinformed there is no one person that is in charge of seeing that things are kept updated. In my case I took care of it myself ( through Mark)since other changes needed to be made anyway in the Zone administered by myself. This may not be proper, but it got done.

Frank van Doorn
    North Central Director
    Last edited by 41 Frank; 07-16-2012, 03:21 PM.
    Frank van Doorn
    Omaha, Ne.
    1962 GT Hawk 289 4 speed
    1941 Champion streetrod, R-2 Powered, GM 200-4R trans.
    1952 V-8 232 Commander State "Starliner" hardtop OD

Comment

I think the "official contact person" is Carl Thomason <thomason2@earthlink.net>, I believe he either updates it himself or he has our webmaster do it. I know he contacted all of the Zone Coordinators for updates a while back.
      It never hurts for each Chapter President or Regional Manager to keep track of things either... If it gerts reported more than once, no big deal. HOWEVER if no one reports it; we have out-of-date records.

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Mute View Post
        I think the "official contact person" is Carl Thomason <thomason2@earthlink.net>, I believe he either updates it himself or he has our webmaster do it. I know he contacted all of the Zone Coordinators for updates a while back.
        It never hurts for each Chapter President or Regional Manager to keep track of things either... If it gerts reported more than once, no big deal. HOWEVER if no one reports it; we have out-of-date records.
        Yes, I think this is correct. Zone Coordinators then were to pass the request for updates for Chapters onto to Regional Managers. There seems to be a lot of old information on the SDC site that local chapters should be updating as well.
        Joe Roberts
        '61 R1 Champ
        '65 Cruiser
        Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Mute View Post
          Thanks, I will contact Carl.
          Stu Chapman

Comment

Working...
          X