Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thank you!!!! Thank you!!!! Thank you!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you!!!! Thank you!!!! Thank you!!!!

Yesterday a group of us from the Conestoga Chapter were headed to Eaton CO to a show that StudebakerSteve organized. About 3 miles from town, I had a little electrical issue so I flashed my lights at our lead car and pulled over. We had an impromptu meeting and figured out a quick fix and we were on our way again. When we pulled into town we joined the parade and showed the town that there are more Studebakers in Colorado than what they see everyday! After the show, Roger Zaner, Will Sander, and Steve Doerschlag went way out of there way to make sure I could make it home safely.
    Roger and his mother Shirley agreed to follow me so we headed for the highway. We weren't on I-25 more than 10 minutes before we were in bumper to bumper traffic! Fortunately we were right at an exit so we agreed to head west to pick up another route south. By the time we got to Lafayette, Roger said his friend, an electrical guru, was at a cruise at the local Sonic. I was hot and really hungry so off we went. While we were there, someone mistook my car as a Tbird. Really??
    Anyway...I just wanted to give a big
    Thank You!
    to all that helped me yesterday!
    Carey
    Packard Hawk

Sounds like you had a great time, sometimes a little adventure (adversity? challenge?) just adds to the fun and experience. I don't know what it is about the Thunderbird/Studebaker C/K connection. I have heard it about mine often enough to make me say HMMMM. Maybe it is because Thunderbirds are more widely known? I don't know, it does make me wonder.
    Pat Dilling
    Olivehurst, CA
    Custom '53 Starlight aka STU COOL

LS1 Engine Swap Journal: http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/jour...ournalid=33611

Comment

Working...
    X