Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2R5 - Outside emblems

Good morning gentlemen,

I'm doing the restoration / hot rod process of a Stude 2R5 1952. Even tough it'll be a hot rod, I'd like to keep some original decals, like the oustide emblems and the hood ones.

Does anyone has the hood emblems or any other emblem for sale? I'm primarly looking for these ones:

Thank you!

BRGDS

Hello there

There is a truck Studebaker script for the hood on Ebay at the moment. It is only at $ 16.50 at the moment instead of $65. Will be ending soon, I saw.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/STUDEBAKER-S...f64771&vxp=mtr
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the great help, but unfortunately the item can't be shipped to Brazil.....

Comment

Sorry I did not recognize. Studebaker International has the emblems but prices are higher because they are new reproductions.
        sigpic

Comment

No problems!

Actually the most important one is the front one of the hood, 'cause I have half of it.... If I got the other half, I could resotre them here in Brazil......

Comment

Is this original one or it was made later on?

BRGDS

Comment

It looks like original but without the chrome, never seen one that dechromed !
              I have all the chrome for a 2R5 hood....just don't know if I want to part with them.
              sigpic

Home of the Fried Green Tomato

"IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ , 1966 Daytona , 1965 Daytona Wagonaire

Comment

I got a real nice one on eBay for $11. The chrome is free of pitting. It was a great buy and way cheaper than most. Just keep looking. Sometimes you get lucky like I did.
                Jon Stalnaker
                Karel Staple Chapter SDC

Comment

Digger that is definately a 1949-53 hood ornament you posted. It needs a rechrome but it looks saveable if the price is cheap enough. I am not sure how much R$200 is and R$19.95 shipping.

I will keep my eyes open for the pieces you need on ebay as well.

I will be gone for just over a week so I will not be able to help with anything this week, but as soon as I get back I will start looking on ebay.

Comment

Here is a set on CL but I am not sure if they fit from the year he says they are from...'55?
                    They look like the earlier '49-'53 to me but I am no expert. They seem over priced for needing to be cleaned up and definately not in perfect condition. Especially considering you can get a new pair from SI for $130.00 then $100.00 for crusty maybe savable ones is a bit steep.

Still keeping my eyes open.

Comment

Well gentlemen, I just bought the fron hood emblem, "studebaker" for about U$ 45,00, it need some restoration, but it is complete. As sson as it arrive I'll provide good photos up to now we can survive with ones from the advertisement:

I'm thinking aboutthis last one as well...... Maybe I'll buy the torpedo.......

Comment

Working...
                      X