PDA

View Full Version : Comfort Suites room to share Intl meet Mon thru sat morn

jimmijim8
07-13-2012, 05:39 PM
Send me a PM if you want to share room expenses.Monday check in and Sat morning check out. Right close to the fairgrounds. jimmmijim

jimmijim8
07-14-2012, 07:36 PM
Sir, For some reason I cant reply to your e mail from my yahoo mail site or the forum. You didn't call me and left me no phone number in your email so here goes so to answer your question. There are 2 double beds to the room. Since for your 1/3 of the cost of the room you insist a bed by yourself. Do I or my friend sleep on the floor, buddy up, or see if a roll away bed is available? If so we can draw straws amongst the 3 of us to see who will be using it or do you still require a double for yourself regardless? Tell ya what. For your 1/3'd, you may be better off sharing with no one in the crack head=rag head hotel=motel of your choice. I'll just bring a couple xtra parts to sell to make up the difference and you can do your own thingy. I'll not share and do without the arrogance. bye bye

Milaca
07-14-2012, 08:34 PM
Hi Jim, I prefer a bed, so I will look elsewhere for a room. Thank you and have a good time and a safe trip.

gohdes
07-14-2012, 10:46 PM
Hi Jim, I prefer a bed, so I will look elsewhere for a room. Thank you and have a good time and a safe trip.

Brent, just sent you an email regarding a room.