PDA

View Full Version : Avanti on e-bay question.

candbstudebakers
07-12-2012, 10:22 AM
I have been in contact with a person that lives in Canada on the east coast side, he got in touch with me when he saw my Cruiser add and figured I knew something about Studebaker's and Avanti's, today he asked about one on e-bay I don't know how to link the ad to the forum so here is the number 170875407020 my question is there any one on the forum that knows this car or the owner? it is in Woodbridge Va. sellers feed back shows he sells a bit of different items but has good feedback, any help would be nice.

studebaker-R2-4-me
07-12-2012, 10:30 AM
Bob, Just highlight the URL then right clicking on your mouse to copy and then paste the URL by the same right mouse click.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/?cmd=ViewItem&item=170875407020&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fsch%2Fi.html%3F_sacat%3D0%26_nkw%3D170875407020%2 6_rdc%3D1

Gunslinger
07-12-2012, 03:53 PM
He should get in touch with members of the Potomac Chapter of the SDC...someone there must either know the seller or the car.

64V-K7
07-12-2012, 06:33 PM
Well, I looked and surprisingly...he is a member of our chapter, however has never shown up at any function or event that I know of, for at least the last 17 years...... He is a member of AOAI but there's no local chapter around here..

Jim B PEI
07-12-2012, 09:51 PM
I have been in contact with a person that lives in Canada on the east coast side, he got in touch with me when he saw my Cruiser add and figured I knew something about Studebaker's and Avanti's, today he asked about one on e-bay I don't know how to link the ad to the forum so here is the number 170875407020 my question is there any one on the forum that knows this car or the owner? it is in Woodbridge Va. sellers feed back shows he sells a bit of different items but has good feedback, any help would be nice.

Should this 'east coast of Canada' fellow be the auction winner, and is from New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland & Labrador, or Prince Edward Island, I hope he will be in touch with the Atlantic Canada Chapter SDC if he isn't already a member. We're here for him!