Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Studebaker parts stash and diesel lark available (info from the H.A.M.B)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebaker parts stash and diesel lark available (info from the H.A.M.B)

On Paul Johnson's advice, I'm removing this information. The info from the H.A.M.B. was not posted - it was forwarded to me in a private message.
    Last edited by scott.rodgers; 07-08-2012, 08:55 AM. Reason: Phone number etc. removed
    Scott Rodgers
    Los Angeles
    SDC Member since 1989
    \'60 Lark HT
    \'63 Wagonaire
    \'66 Frankenbaker

I wonder who posted that stuff. It will bring a lot of attention to the widow and she doesn't want that. They do have a diesl Lark, a '63, but they have no intention of selling it. There are a lot of parts, but they don't want or need a bunch of people coming in to try to get stuff. It will be organzied and evaluated before anything is sold and then it will not be a giveaway. Any way of killing that erroneous posting? Providing the phone number will be a major problem for her.
    Last edited by 53k; 07-08-2012, 09:17 AM.
    Paul Johnson, Wild and Wonderful West Virginia.
    '64 Daytona Wagonaire, '64 Avanti R-1, Museum R-4 engine, '72 Gravely Model 430 with Onan engine

Comment

Post edited to remove information but the block quote needs to be removed from yours.
      Scott Rodgers
      Los Angeles
      SDC Member since 1989
      \'60 Lark HT
      \'63 Wagonaire
      \'66 Frankenbaker

Comment

Originally posted by scott.rodgers View Post
        Post edited to remove information but the block quote needs to be removed from yours.
        Done as suggested.
        Thanks Scott. I know you meant no harm and were trying to help, but Kaye knows nothing about the parts and she would be very disturbed with a bunch of calls.
        Most of the cars are gone. Her daughter has been spending the summer with her and she has been very aggressive in selling the cars. About all I have done recently is help her identify the cars. She is well aware of the value of the parts. Organizing them in a logical manner is a major task. NOS and used are mixed together in various buildings and a lot of stuff is in unmarked boxes. Some is mixed in with household goods in an attic. With the heat we have here now, it isn't fun to try to get at some of the stuff.
        Paul Johnson, Wild and Wonderful West Virginia.
        '64 Daytona Wagonaire, '64 Avanti R-1, Museum R-4 engine, '72 Gravely Model 430 with Onan engine

Comment

Working...
        X