Frt. fender needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Body / Glass: Frt. fender needed

Anyone in the So. Cal. area, I need a right (passenger) front fender for a 53/54/55 sedan. Actually..it's a Conestoga, but the sedan fender will work.

I bought a Conestoga that's got a bad fender. It's probably fixable...but only by someone that knows his business well. And I'd unfortunatly have to most probably pay big....so a replacement would probably be much easier and cheaper.

PM or e-mail me theu this site.

Thanks a bunch

Mike

Originally posted by Mike Van Veghten View Post
    Anyone in the So. Cal. area, I need a right (passenger) front fender for a 53/54/55 sedan. Actually..it's a Conestoga, but the sedan fender will work.

I bought a Conestoga that's got a bad fender. It's probably fixable...but only by someone that knows his business well. And I'd unfortunatly have to most probably pay big....so a replacement would probably be much easier and cheaper.

PM or e-mail me theu this site.

Thanks a bunch

Mike
    I'm assuming you want an early 1955 front fender since the later '55's used the wraparound windshield.
    --------------------------------------

Sold my 1962; Studeless at the moment

Borrowed Bams50's sigline here:

"Do they all not, by mere virtue of having survived as relics of a bygone era, amass a level of respect perhaps not accorded to them when they were new?"

Comment

Mike. Mike call Bob Peterson at 510 266 2522. He might have one,
      if he does I'll be heading south July 10th. I will be going down Highway 5 to Westlake Village.

Patrick.
      Last edited by nibbs53; 07-03-2012, 08:17 AM. Reason: Change phone number.

Comment

Working...
      X