Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for page 24. Shop manual 59-64 body contents.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interior: Looking for page 24. Shop manual 59-64 body contents.

Hi folks,

Browsing through the shop manual (on CD) about info on the headliner's fixation, I discovered that this page was missing. If it is not a printing issue and that this page really exists, could it be possible to get a scan of it? That would be very helpful.
    Thanks by advance and nice day to all.
    sigpic

Yes, I see that. My CD is an older copy, maybe they have fixed that now. Anyway, I have scanned the newer version of that page dated 1961 12-60. Send me an email at jdwain (at) comcast.net and I will send you the pdf.
    Restorations by Skip Towne

Comment

On this subject, I have the 59-64 shop manual complete. The cover has some minor torn edges while everything else is in very good-excellent condition. Make me an offer.
      Tim-'53 Starlight Commander Custom in Yuma, AZ
      jimsrodshop.com/project/53-resurrection

Comment

Originally posted by Dwain G. View Post
        Yes, I see that. My CD is an older copy, maybe they have fixed that now. Anyway, I have scanned the newer version of that page dated 1961 12-60. Send me an email at jdwain (at) comcast.net and I will send you the pdf.
        Thank you very much Dwain. That is very kind of you. I send the message right away.

To Tim. Thanks for your offer. I don't mind to give 20 or 30 bucks for it (my estimation, I don't know if it is really a fair price) but I think that the postage cost to France would be prohibitive. Let me know what it would be. If you want to contact me directly, here is my email: henry54.c@wanadoo.fr

Nice day to all of you.
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X