More than a year Is now HERE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More than a year Is now HERE

Is this not great, more than a year away, and the fever for the next SDC Meeting is about to bust the bulb.
    I'm planing on being there, cause it's in Sept.
    Ebon...

Ebon...

There are "only" 3XX rooms at the headquarters. I wouldn't be surprised that they are all reserved by the time that the Convention is one year away. I have my reservation there and am looking forward to it. I know that there are cheaper lodging locations, but it nice to stay at the headquarters when everything is happening there. In South Bend, it didn't matter because everything was spread around. I stayed at a motel for 45% of the price of the headquarters and we got breakfast included.

Gary L.
    Wappinger, NY

1959 DeLuxe pickup (restomod)
    Gary L.
    Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
    Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

There are "only" 3XX rooms at the headquarters. I wouldn't be surprised that they are all reserved by the time that the Convention is one year away. I have my reservation there and am looking forward to it. I know that there are cheaper lodging locations, but it nice to stay at the headquarters when everything is happening there. In South Bend, it didn't matter because everything was spread around. I stayed at a motel for 45% of the price of the headquarters and we got breakfast included.

Gary L.
      Wappinger, NY

1959 DeLuxe pickup (restomod)
      Gary L.
      Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
      Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

I just received this email from a friend:

I made my reservations. Only place I could find near by was Country Inns & Suites. Host hotel is filled already and waiting list is over 300. Redroof is across the street but wont take reservations that far in advance.

Leonard Shepherd

Comment

I just received this email from a friend:

I made my reservations. Only place I could find near by was Country Inns & Suites. Host hotel is filled already and waiting list is over 300. Redroof is across the street but wont take reservations that far in advance.

Leonard Shepherd

Comment

Look for additional motel agreements soon, and, OH YES!!, we're planning live music and games for FUN NIGHT!!
            Brad Johnson,
            SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
            Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
            '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
            '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

Look for additional motel agreements soon, and, OH YES!!, we're planning live music and games for FUN NIGHT!!
              Brad Johnson,
              SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
              Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
              '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
              '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

Well I started this a long time ago now. tomorrow I'll start the track. Ike is headed this way, and I'm headed to Lancaster. You all be good to each other, And I'll see the rest there. Bobbie Jo is about half packed, but ready to go!!!!!

Ebon...
                [img][/img]

"I sweat to keep others cool"

Comment

Folks your host meet committee has been working since Jan 2006 to make this happen. We like you also can't believe that it is upon us. Our really efforts strat on Friday as we arrive at the Host to stuff packets set up the registration area and prepare for early arrivals on Sunday morning. PLease all of you all drive safely and get to Lancaster for a great time.
                  sigpicSee you in the future as I write about our past

Comment

Working...
                  X