PDA

View Full Version : 43rd Meet Judging

mdelapp
07-17-2007, 04:18 PM
I recently received my judging sheet from the 43rd Studebaker International Meet. As this is my first expeirence with judging in such a meet, I would like to pass on my sincere thanks for all those who worked as judges, the professional manner that the awards banquet was done and the follow-up with sending out the judge sheets. Such dedication is rarely found.

Early in the day of judging I asked about timing of the judging so that I might be available to play in the Studebaker Band. The judges were extremely cooperative in insuring that I would be done in time for the concert.

Again my thanks to Chief Judge Carl Thoms and his staff that made all of this possible. I look forward to next years event. Although it may too far to drive my Studebaker, I plan to attend, if for no other reaseon than to toot my horn in the band and look at other folks cars.

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/druefer/Stude4.jpg

Dick Clemens
07-17-2007, 07:31 PM
THANK YOU THANK YOU. In the two years of my judging it seemed as if all I heard was how terrible the judging was. I know that Carl Thoms did a fantastic job of coordinating the Judging.

Dick Clemens
07-17-2007, 07:31 PM
THANK YOU THANK YOU. In the two years of my judging it seemed as if all I heard was how terrible the judging was. I know that Carl Thoms did a fantastic job of coordinating the Judging.