Hub caps for a 56 golden hawk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hub caps for a 56 golden hawk

Looking for two or more hub caps for a 56 golden hawk must be in top condition no dents or dings thanks

Originally posted by speycaster View Post
    Looking for two or more hub caps for a 56 golden hawk must be in top condition no dents or dings thanks
    If you are looking for Wheel Covers, they would be Standard '56 Studebaker all Models, quite common.
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner
    SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

speycaster, what style are you looking for? The ones that are also correct for the 57 Hawks? I have a pair of NOS AC-2799 wheelcovers.

Comment

Originally posted by studefan View Post
        speycaster, what style are you looking for? The ones that are also correct for the 57 Hawks? I have a pair of NOS AC-2799 wheelcovers.
        '56 & 57 wheel covers are similar but different. I have both in nice used cond, but not show quality.
        Some 56 Hawks were sold with the 53-55 type wire baskets also.

Comment

I assume that by "hub caps" you mean wheel covers. This brings up the possibility of three correct types, depending on the time in the 1956 model year that your 1956 Golden Hawk was built/sold. The regular full wheel cover, used across the board in 1956, is good for all year. Early 1956s could have the optional bolt on type of wire wheel cover. Late 1956s could have the phony wire spoke type of wheel cover.
          Gary L.
          Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
          Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

What are you asking for the 2799 wheel covers thank ed my e-mail is koorana@comcast.net thanks again

Comment

I hope this is the right person what are you asking for the ac2799 yhanks ed my e-mail is koorana@comcast.net

Comment

Thank you i am very new to this and still learning i thank you all very much

Comment

Hello did you get the hubcap pics I sent from last week?

customclassics2010@gmail.com

Comment

I've got NOS (or extremely nice used) '56 full wheel covers.

Comment

Ed.... I bought a set from Matthew for my 56J......they were exactly as advertised !!!! mike

Comment

Working...
                      X