No announcement yet.

Picking up 2012 registration packet...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picking up 2012 registration packet...

Howdy - once we have successfully registered and received a confirming email for the 2012 meet, where do we pick up the paper registration packets? The email said that the information could be picked up "at the event." I am not staying at one of the host hotels and the question of where the name tags, etc, will be available is not addressed. Would showing a printout of the registration confirmation make the process easier? Help, please and thanks.

I would like to know the answer to that question as well.
    Frank van Doorn
    Omaha, Ne.
    1962 GT Hawk 289 4 speed
    1941 Champion streetrod, R-2 Powered, GM 200-4R trans.
    1952 V-8 232 Commander State "Starliner" hardtop OD

Comment

BUMP - Anybody? Any info appreciated, thanks.

Comment

Since you have not gotten an answer from the Meet Committee I will give you what normally happens. The packets are available at the headquarters hotel during the hours published in Turning Wheels.
        Gary L.
        Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
        Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Studegary - thanks for your response. My question is still in the field as I registered for both AOAI and SDC concours judging and (as mentioned above) am not staying at either host hotel. By past practice the packets could be at either host hotel: It seems at this event that the centrally located and "logical" place would be at the Fair grounds, but I await info as to exactly where the packets will be available. Thanks, Bob

Comment

hello members i am from south africa and also registered to aatned the meet. upon registration the confirmation simply states to pick up name badges at the event. The main host hotel is teh double tree hotel and i am sure this is the place to pick up all documents/badges.
            regards
            krish

Comment

Please excuse....I was at the Crossroads Zone Meet over the weekend and didn't check this thread. If you let Karen Dyer know that you want to pick up your packet at the Fairgrounds you will be able to do that. Her email address is karenldyer@sbcglobal.net. The only other place you can pick your packet up is at the host hotel where the registration is located. If you are a vendor, the packets will be available at the Fairgrounds so that you don't have to go downtown.

Thanks
              Bob Henning

Comment

Thanks Bob, I know you have a Studebaker life outside of the 2012 meet, appreciate the information and have emailed Karen...Bob

Comment

Originally posted by krish View Post
                  hello members i am from south africa and also registered to aatned the meet. upon registration the confirmation simply states to pick up name badges at the event. The main host hotel is teh double tree hotel and i am sure this is the place to pick up all documents/badges.
                  regards
                  krish
                  Information received, but I am not staying at either of the host hotels. Technically, since I am an Avanti owner and the Inn at St Mary's is the host hotel for the AOAI, my packet could (potentially) be at either hotel - hence my dilemna...Bob

Comment

I see what you mean, and you should not have to drive all over town. Have you tried contacting the AOAI part of the meet to see if you can make some arrangements with them?

Comment

Originally posted by AnAvanti4Bob View Post
                      Information received, but I am not staying at either of the host hotels. Technically, since I am an Avanti owner and the Inn at St Mary's is the host hotel for the AOAI, my packet could (potentially) be at either hotel - hence my dilemna...Bob
                      This is a good point. I am a member of both SDC and AOAI. I will be staying at the Inn at Saint Marys. It would be great if I could pick up the packet there on Sunday evening or Monday morning.
                      Gary L.
                      Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
                      Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

If a person is picking up their credentials at the host hotel will this entail paying for parking?
                        Frank van Doorn
                        Omaha, Ne.
                        1962 GT Hawk 289 4 speed
                        1941 Champion streetrod, R-2 Powered, GM 200-4R trans.
                        1952 V-8 232 Commander State "Starliner" hardtop OD

Comment

Frank, I will have to get back with you. Parking is free all week, but I need to clarify that. You can also email Mike Lepay at mlepay@frontier.com. He may have the answer to that as well.

Comment

Originally posted by AnAvanti4Bob View Post
                            Thanks Bob, I know you have a Studebaker life outside of the 2012 meet, appreciate the information and have emailed Karen...Bob
                            Karen responded to my email, but "assumes" that I am a vendor - which I am not (and I emailed her again). I am still wanting to know where packets can be picked up for registrants who are members of both AOAI & SDC, registered for both concours judging, who are not vendors and not staying at either of the host hotels. I would prefer not to guess where the packets will be - information is appreciated (thanks) Bob

Comment

Originally posted by 1961 lark guy View Post
                              I see what you mean, and you should not have to drive all over town. Have you tried contacting the AOAI part of the meet to see if you can make some arrangements with them?
                              No, I haven't contacted AOAI because I registered on the SDC website and don't have a clue as to how AOAI and SDC are coordinating their efforts - hence the question on this forum...Bob

Comment

Working...
                              X