Dean Phipps Stores Delivery Fleet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dean Phipps Stores Delivery Fleet?

I am assuming that these cars make up the delivery fleet for the store in front of which they are sitting. I think this is Scranton, PA. Does anybody here know any details about this store and this fleet of Studebakers?

Joe Roberts
    '61 R1 Champ
    '65 Cruiser
    Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Dean Phipps

Originally posted by JRoberts View Post
    I am assuming that these cars make up the delivery fleet for the store in front of which they are sitting. I think this is Scranton, PA. Does anybody here know any details about this store and this fleet of Studebakers?

I don't know anything about the Scranton store, but that is where the main offices were located. My father was assistant manager at the Vandergrift, PA store before transferred to the Oil City, PA store as assistant manager, then transferred to the Meadville store where he became store manager They did have a fleet of Studebaker's as service trucks, but eventually got out of the "road service" side of things. One of my fathers friends bought one off the company while he worked as a mechanic at the Oil City store. I'm happy if that was any help to you.
    Best Regards,
    Ray

Comment

Working...
    X