Studebaker Ressurecting ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebaker Ressurecting ???

Has anyone checked out the web site www.studebakermotorcompany.com ??

tee hee hee

Tom

Legal Disclaimer:

At this time Studebaker Motor Company, Inc. is not in any type of partnership with Avanti Motor Corp and has nothing to do with the vehicle that Avanti Motor Corp call's Studebaker XUV. Any questions you have about that vehicle can be sent to Avanti Motor Corp .Studebaker Motor Company, Inc. may or may not be responsible for any problems you may have with any product that has the Studebaker name on it. Studebaker Motor Company, Inc is Only responsible for the vehicles and the products it manufacturers or plans to manufacture or has manufactured by another company. Studebaker Motor Company, Inc does recognize The Studebaker National Museum, Studebaker Drivers Club and many other Studebaker Driving clubs, along with all the Parts Companies who have worked hard on keeping all the old Studebaker's on the road.

'63 Avanti, zinc plated drilled & slotted 03 Mustang Cobra 13" front disc/98 GT rear brakes, 03 Cobra 17" wheels, GM alt, 97 Z28 leather seats, soon: 97 Z28 T-56 6-spd, Ported heads w/SST full flow valves, 'R3' 276 cam, Edelbrock AFB Carb, GM HEI distributor, 8.8mm plug wires
    '63 Avanti R1, '03 Mustang Cobra 13" front disc/98 GT rear brakes, 03 Cobra 17" wheels, GM alt, 97 Z28 leather seats, TKO 5-spd, Ported heads w/SST full flow valves.
    Check out my disc brake adapters to install 1994-2004 Mustang disc brakes on your Studebaker!!
    http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...bracket-update
    I have also written many TECH how to articles, do a search for my Forum name to find them

Comment

tee hee hee

Tom

Legal Disclaimer:

At this time Studebaker Motor Company, Inc. is not in any type of partnership with Avanti Motor Corp and has nothing to do with the vehicle that Avanti Motor Corp call's Studebaker XUV. Any questions you have about that vehicle can be sent to Avanti Motor Corp .Studebaker Motor Company, Inc. may or may not be responsible for any problems you may have with any product that has the Studebaker name on it. Studebaker Motor Company, Inc is Only responsible for the vehicles and the products it manufacturers or plans to manufacture or has manufactured by another company. Studebaker Motor Company, Inc does recognize The Studebaker National Museum, Studebaker Drivers Club and many other Studebaker Driving clubs, along with all the Parts Companies who have worked hard on keeping all the old Studebaker's on the road.

'63 Avanti, zinc plated drilled & slotted 03 Mustang Cobra 13" front disc/98 GT rear brakes, 03 Cobra 17" wheels, GM alt, 97 Z28 leather seats, soon: 97 Z28 T-56 6-spd, Ported heads w/SST full flow valves, 'R3' 276 cam, Edelbrock AFB Carb, GM HEI distributor, 8.8mm plug wires
      '63 Avanti R1, '03 Mustang Cobra 13" front disc/98 GT rear brakes, 03 Cobra 17" wheels, GM alt, 97 Z28 leather seats, TKO 5-spd, Ported heads w/SST full flow valves.
      Check out my disc brake adapters to install 1994-2004 Mustang disc brakes on your Studebaker!!
      http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...bracket-update
      I have also written many TECH how to articles, do a search for my Forum name to find them

Comment

OMG
        The eco terrorist are tring to cut into my only safe haven! MY STUDEBAKER. LOL They have to be kidding.

Gordon

Comment

OMG
          The eco terrorist are tring to cut into my only safe haven! MY STUDEBAKER. LOL They have to be kidding.

Gordon

Comment

They did an interesting Hummer copy though.

Mike

Anticipating picking up the '59 Lark

Comment

They did an interesting Hummer copy though.

Mike

Anticipating picking up the '59 Lark

Comment

quote: They did an interesting Hummer copy though.
                That wasn't these guys, that was Avanti Motors, as far as I know these guys have never created anything except a website.

Jeff DeWitt
                Jeff DeWitt
                http://carolinastudes.net

Comment

quote: They did an interesting Hummer copy though.
                  That wasn't these guys, that was Avanti Motors, as far as I know these guys have never created anything except a website.

Jeff DeWitt
                  Jeff DeWitt
                  http://carolinastudes.net

Comment

As I've said before, " I'll believe it when I see it."
                    Rog

'59 Lark VI Regal Hardtop
                    Smithtown,NY
                    Recording Secretary, Long Island Studebaker Club

Comment

As I've said before, " I'll believe it when I see it."
                      Rog

Smithtown,NY
                      Recording Secretary, Long Island Studebaker Club

Comment

This website has been around for a long time, but like Jeff said earlier no vehicles have been produced as far as I know. I would think that claiming the Studebaker heritage as part of this company is a case of being less than honest.
                        Joe Roberts
                        Joe Roberts
                        '61 R1 Champ
                        '65 Cruiser
                        Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Comment

This website has been around for a long time, but like Jeff said earlier no vehicles have been produced as far as I know. I would think that claiming the Studebaker heritage as part of this company is a case of being less than honest.
                          Joe Roberts
                          Joe Roberts
                          '61 R1 Champ
                          '65 Cruiser
                          Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Comment

In the last year....some item related to motorcycles has shown up
                            on eBay.....but that has now been a while.

1964 Daytona
                            glen Brose
                            Tumbleweed Flats, AZ

Comment

In the last year....some item related to motorcycles has shown up
                              on eBay.....but that has now been a while.

1964 Daytona
                              glen Brose
                              Tumbleweed Flats, AZ

Comment

Working...
                              X