Long Distance Vehicle Transport --- A Compliment to Peg's Trucking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long Distance Vehicle Transport --- A Compliment to Peg's Trucking

Once again, this forum scores big points. I was faced the task of transporting my 55 Studebaker President Coupe from Fort Smith, Arkansas to Pioneer, California. I found many accounts on this forum, about transporting cars. There were lots of hints and things to remember. Several specific recommendations for transport companies too. One recurring positive recommendation was for Peg's Trucking.

I am please to add my "Me Too"! Once I phoned Peg, she took the worry out of the deal. The car was picked up on Thursday, May 26th and delivered May 31st. Not a scratch (other than those noted on the loading day.) Not a penny more than what we agreed upon.

Peg's did the arrangement, and the actual transport was done by Alpine Transport Inc, out of Sacramento, CA. (800 939 2540.) Not a hitch, no problems, daily phone calls to update me from the driver. Peg Trucking Inc. can be reached at 248-809-3436 Website: www.pegtrucking.com

Thanks Peg!

Glad you got your vehicle delivered in one piece.
    I am constantly reading about folks who didn't get the good service that Peg's provides.
    The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

yes she is wonderful make sure you DONT use budget auto shippers from florida

Comment

I am eagerly awaiting arrival of a Stude I contracted with Peg to deliver. Hopefully, it will be here during the first half of this month.

Comment

Still waiting for Pag to pick up the 64 Convert and take to Minnesota, called once but that was 2 weeks ago.
          Candbstudebakers
          Castro Valley,
          California

Comment

Only used Peg once, but she'll be my next shipper with out a doubt.
            101st Airborne Div. 326 Engineers Ft Campbell Ky.

Comment

Peg called 2 days ago and said her driver would be calling me either that afternoon or the next AM to pick up Brents 64 convert. 2 days later still waiting and never a call either, not much different than others but at least others would call and keep me posted on whats happening, with my wife still in the hospital it sure makes it hard to be helpful when you don't hear anything/
              Candbstudebakers
              Castro Valley,
              California

Comment

Working...
              X