Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orphan of the Day, 06-01, 1958 Pontiac Parisienne

Craig

Craig, still love the pics, but they are SO huge lately that I have to move up and down as well as side to side to see them. Can't see the whole pic no matter what. Is it something I have accidently changed or ???? Thanks, John

Comment

Originally posted by j.byrd View Post
      Craig, still love the pics, but they are SO huge lately that I have to move up and down as well as side to side to see them. Can't see the whole pic no matter what. Is it something I have accidently changed or ???? Thanks, John
      Here's a 'wallet-size' photo.

Not as much yummy detail, though....

Craig
      Last edited by 8E45E; 05-31-2012, 07:58 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the "Wallet Sized" photos Craig; I too was having to move the cursor all over to see the whole car.......In the meantime I want to say I miss those days where cars had color and chromewhich the new models have shied away from for whatever reason...
        This '58 Bonneville is a strong contender in the 'color & chrome' department!!
        JimsLeadCommander

Comment

ditto, on the "wallet size" photos, Craig. (which takes up 3/4's of my 15" laptop's screen).
          better for me to enjoy the "full perspective" of the beauty...
          Kerry. SDC Member #A012596W. ENCSDC member.

'51 Champion Business Coupe - (Tom's Car). Purchased 11/2012.

'40 Champion. sold 10/11. '63 Avanti R-1384. sold 12/10.

Comment

That car is a 'Pontiac' based body atop a 1958 Chevy chassis............complete with a 348 Tri Power motor.
            --------------------------------------

Sold my 1962; Studeless at the moment

Borrowed Bams50's sigline here:

"Do they all not, by mere virtue of having survived as relics of a bygone era, amass a level of respect perhaps not accorded to them when they were new?"

Comment

Working...
            X