Studebaker executive photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebaker executive photos

I got these photos of four Studebaker "big wigs" last year at Springfield and am just curious if anybody has ever seen any like them before? I haven't.
    I think the three smaller ones are from about 1952 and the larger one is older. They read (from L to R) P. O. Peterson Executive VP, H. S. Vance Chairman of the Board and President, Paul G. Hoffman President, and K. B. Elliott Executive VP.

I'm not sure if they were originally in the Administration building or something, but I think they just look cool. Eventually I will frame them.
    Chris Dresbach

Yes Chris I have seen these and have them in both sizes. They turn up rather often among dedicated collectors.
    Richard Quinn
    Editor emeritus: Antique Studebaker Review

Comment

I have seen them at various SDC Nationals for sale & also in old Dealer inventory. They may have been sent to Dealers for Showroom decoration or were offered to the Dealer network at a nominal price?

\"QUIGLEY DOWN UNDER\"
      MELBOURNE.

Comment

I seem to recall pictures like this hanging on the wall to the entrance of the service department of Owen Studebaker Company in Laurinburg, NC. Mr. Owen also had an aerial view of the Studebaker Proving Grounds hanging in this area as well.

Mr. Bill
        Hamlet, NC

Comment

Working...
        X