a riddle of the day...........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a riddle of the day...........

"What kind of Rambler is that ? "....."It started out as a Hudson but now it is a Studebaker"...

Orphan Car Show Sept. 7 & 8 Branson Mo, Dick Clark Theatre, 417-840-5630...

Now, add your riddle...Brad

I'll be there in my 48 Business coupe. Haven't missed one since they started.

7G-Q1 49 2R12 10G-F5 56B-D4 56B-F2
    As soon as you find a product you like they will stop making it.

Comment

I'll be there in my 48 Business coupe. Haven't missed one since they started.

7G-Q1 49 2R12 10G-F5 56B-D4 56B-F2
      As soon as you find a product you like they will stop making it.

Comment

I hope to be at the Orphan Car Show in Branson this year also. That time of year is great because there aren't as many tourists to work around and the weather is usually good.
        The first comment reminds me of 1983 when I had Old Spot in South Bend for the International Meet. A man walked up to me as we were returning to the car and remarked on how my 1952 Tahoe Green Starlight coupe was exactly like one his uncle owned years ago. He went on and on about the memories of that car and then paused and said,"you know I think his was blue,but it was just like this one!".
        Then a few moments later he said,"I think my uncles was a 4 door.". After a few more minutes he said,"Now that I think about it, my uncles was a Hudson, but it looked just like your car."
        Go figure.

1952 Champion Starlight since October,1971. 1962 Daytona
        since May, 2007.Searcy,Arkansas
        "In the heart of Arkansas."
        Searcy, Arkansas
        1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
        1952 2R pickup

Comment

I hope to be at the Orphan Car Show in Branson this year also. That time of year is great because there aren't as many tourists to work around and the weather is usually good.
          The first comment reminds me of 1983 when I had Old Spot in South Bend for the International Meet. A man walked up to me as we were returning to the car and remarked on how my 1952 Tahoe Green Starlight coupe was exactly like one his uncle owned years ago. He went on and on about the memories of that car and then paused and said,"you know I think his was blue,but it was just like this one!".
          Then a few moments later he said,"I think my uncles was a 4 door.". After a few more minutes he said,"Now that I think about it, my uncles was a Hudson, but it looked just like your car."
          Go figure.

1952 Champion Starlight since October,1971. 1962 Daytona
          since May, 2007.Searcy,Arkansas
          "In the heart of Arkansas."
          Searcy, Arkansas
          1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
          1952 2R pickup

Comment

We haven't been there but have heard lots of good things about the show. Haven't been to Branson in 25 years.
            Another show is the one in Quincy Ill in the Fall but have no details.
            Ottawa Ks show in the Fall is a good one with 1,100 cars and shade. Over the Hill Gang puts this one on.

Comment

We haven't been there but have heard lots of good things about the show. Haven't been to Branson in 25 years.
              Another show is the one in Quincy Ill in the Fall but have no details.
              Ottawa Ks show in the Fall is a good one with 1,100 cars and shade. Over the Hill Gang puts this one on.

Comment

Working...
              X