Prewar '46 trim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prewar '46 trim

I'm looking for the running board stainless for a '46 G5 Champion 2 door. I had a full set out to be reworked and it is somehow "lost and can't be found" by Starlight Stainless in Georgia after a year to get done. I need all eight pieces of the trim. I am also looking for the lower window stainless trim pieces as I have the curved uppers already. Any help would be appreiciated. Thanks.

Do you have a photo of the stuff. I have many stainless pieces that I can not identify.

Dwayne

studebaker56j@mac.com
    Dwayne Jacobson

Comment

The trim is about 3-4 inches tall with 3 horizontal ridges all the way down the entire length of the pieces. If anyone has these pieces out there, I'll buy them for him regardless of what it costs. I know they're rare.

Here's a pic that Dick Quinn posted a while ago.

Comment

Those are rare. Some of the earliest 'curb feelers'...

I have some unidendified rocker mouldings not like these. I'll get a pic and maybe someone can ID them.

Comment

Matt, remember the 41 president coupe barn find in Iowa? The one with the big horns. It had 42/46 rocker trim and the owner is looking for 41 trim. I'm sure he will sell the 42 rocker trim. The length will be different but could be shortened to fit the champion.

Comment

I do not have these types of moldings.
            Dwayne Jacobson

Comment

Originally posted by studerex View Post
              Matt, remember the 41 president coupe barn find in Iowa? The one with the big horns. It had 42/46 rocker trim and the owner is looking for 41 trim. I'm sure he will sell the 42 rocker trim. The length will be different but could be shortened to fit the champion.
              Thanks Rex. I'll try to get ahold of Niall.

Comment

Here are the some pics I took after taking them off the car. I don't have a full length one of the door runner though.
                Attached Files

Comment

Still looking if anyone has any.

Comment

I found some. Waiting to hear back from the owner with a price.

Comment

Still need to get some stainless steel for the car, am also looking for the windows trim if anyone knows of any. Thanks.

Comment

I am still looking for all the stainless steel for the running board trim and the lower window trim, if anyone has has any contacts could you please let me know and I will get in touch with them. I am in a bit of a desperate need as the car is close to being finished. Thank you .

Comment

Working...
                        X