This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with Parts from Omaha to Laramie, WY

Still trying to find someone willing to bring a tailgate and rear fender from the Omaha meet to Laramie, WY. Had a couple inquiries, but nothing firm. Pickup would be from Don Simmons, a vendor at the meet. We are located just off I-80. It would be about a 10 minute stop, easy off and easy on. Will to pay $50-$75 for someone to haul it here.

Thanks again.

Rob Young
    Laramie, WY
    rayoung55@yahoo.com

Rob,

If I were driving to Omaha and back, I'd haul that stuff for you (provided I was driving something appropriate to haul such stuff with)[:I]. Time constraints keep me from doing so this time. I hope someone WILL give you a hand with this. Stuff has found it's way to me all the way from the east coast in the past - thanks to the kindness of fellow SDCers.
    One possibility is to get someone at the Omaha meet to send the stuff via Greyhound, to Laramie where you could retrieve it at the bus station. Of course, it might have to get wrapped in cardboard or one of those cheap blue tarps before Greyhound would accept it.[:I]

Miscreant adrift in
    the BerStuda Triangle!!

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
    1960 Larkvertible V8
    1958 Provincial wagon
    1953 Commander coupe
    No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Rob,

If I were driving to Omaha and back, I'd haul that stuff for you (provided I was driving something appropriate to haul such stuff with)[:I]. Time constraints keep me from doing so this time. I hope someone WILL give you a hand with this. Stuff has found it's way to me all the way from the east coast in the past - thanks to the kindness of fellow SDCers.
      One possibility is to get someone at the Omaha meet to send the stuff via Greyhound, to Laramie where you could retrieve it at the bus station. Of course, it might have to get wrapped in cardboard or one of those cheap blue tarps before Greyhound would accept it.[:I]

Miscreant adrift in
      the BerStuda Triangle!!

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
      1960 Larkvertible V8
      1958 Provincial wagon
      1953 Commander coupe
      No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Rob,
        I might be able to help you out. I am in Wellington Co. and going to Omaha. I will be "shopping" for sheetmetal parts also but should have room to bring back your tail gate and fender.
        E-mail me your phone number and I will give you a call.

Rick Hawkins
        wellingtonclassx@aol.com

Comment

Rob,
          I might be able to help you out. I am in Wellington Co. and going to Omaha. I will be "shopping" for sheetmetal parts also but should have room to bring back your tail gate and fender.
          E-mail me your phone number and I will give you a call.

Rick Hawkins
          wellingtonclassx@aol.com

Comment

Working...
          X