out in the woods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• out in the woods

not a lot left of it but I was able to get a few useful parts.
    Attached Files

Hope one of the items you saved was the front bumper. It's not correct for your 49 2R but the 57-59 flat Transtar bumpers like this are hard to find. If you did, let me know and I may be interested in purchasing from you.
    Last edited by snowy_buffalo; 04-28-2012, 03:25 PM. Reason: spelling
    \'57 3E6-12 Transtar Deluxe
    \'64 Daytona HT

Comment

And the window shades!

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

I look at stuff like this and wonder...... when's the last time someone actually drove that thing?
        No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Don't forget the deluxe chrome trim!

Take care
          George o

Comment

I got the window shades, bumper hood and grill are already spoken for as well as the trim. I bought another one for the fenders it had no cab, it did have a bumper which I
            needed and it had a broken fiberglass grill that I don't want, The truck was a 57 I think 1 1/2 ton. this thing has a really neat dualy rear end the pumpkin is side ways.

Comment

It amazes me that these are still being found out there with scrape price as there are and the times we live in where an eyesore ( not me ) like this would not be acceptable! Nice work!
              Tom
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X